Introduction to QuickBooks 2019
Pima Community College
Online - On Demand Course
Jan 18, 2023 - Mar 1, 2023
Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 is designed for those new to QuickBooks or those wanting a refresher with the latest version. You will learn how QuickBooks makes it easy to set up a chart of accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables, and generate reports.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.