Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks (voucher included)
Acquire the skills you need to make the most of QuickBooks Online. This course will help you understand how to get your business finances in order and save time with this powerful and useful tool. This course also serves as preparation for the QuickBooks Certified User exam. Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 is designed for those new to QuickBooks or those wanting a refresher with the latest version. You will learn how QuickBooks makes it easy to set up a chart of accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables, and generate reports.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Voucher is included for QuickBooks Certified User exam.