PACKAGE DEAL: Mechatronics for Equipment Maintenance Level II PLUS Virtual LabGet BOTH the Mechatronics for Equipment Maintenance Level II Course AND the Virtual Lab and get done quick!
Learners from this course say they have been hired by:
Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career with Amazon and earn a certificate. No degree needed!
This course is a package deal - first take the course to gain the knowledge, then start the lab course - all online and ready to go when you are!
Mechatronics for Equipment Maintenance Level II Course Highlights:
- Online, on-demand. Complete at your convenience within 10-12 weeks by learning about 8 hours per week.
- Starting salary ranges from $46,000-$56,000 per year + great benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Get a certificate of completion then apply to interview for the Maintenance Technician role.
After successfully completing this Level II course, and within 6 months of joining the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering (RME) Team, Amazon will reimburse you for the course fee*
*Reimbursement will occur after you have been actively employed with Amazon in the RME team for 90 days.
The Level II Mechatronics for Equipment Maintenance course is designed for those with some experience and who are seeking industrial technician and maintenance roles. This course consists of a series of online modules aligned to SACA certification that explore the field of advanced manufacturing. The course provides a comprehensive review of electrical, mechanical, motor control, and pneumatic content. After completing this course, you will be prepared with the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to maintain and troubleshoot material handling equipment. Learners who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion and be prepared to apply for Maintenance Technician roles.
Professionals in the mechatronics field are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery and equipment in an industrial setting and can find jobs in high-tech manufacturing facilities, hospitals, hotels/resorts, utility companies, schools, and retail chains.
You also get the Mechatronics for Equipment Maintenance Level II Virtual Lab as a 40-hour self-paced virtual lab companion course to Mechatronics for Equipment Maintenance Level II. The course focuses on the practical application of knowledge and skills through simulations and troubleshooting. It gives learners further exploration of the areas of fluid power, mechanical, electrical, and motor controls, and has a section on robotics to further prepare learners for the workplace. This course contributes to practical experience in the area of mechatronics.
Additional Attendance Information
This Level II course is online and available exclusively on Unmudl in conjunction with Amazon. There are no scheduled classes so you can get through the course in as little as 5 weeks or take your time and as long as twelve weeks. For the lab, it's only an additional 5 weeks! Total time is about 12 weeks for both the course + lab. For further questions, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions. If you are a current Amazon employee and think you might be eligible for tuition reimbursement you can register for Career Choice here.
Credentials: This Level II curriculum puts learners on the path to preparing for select SACA certifications:
- C-201 Electrical Systems 1
- C-203 AC Variable Frequency Drives 1
- C-204 Motor Control Troubleshooting 1
- C-209 Pneumatic Systems 1
- Define Advanced Manufacturing and describe the role of technology in the field
- Explain essential safety procedures and how to perform them on the job
- Describe automated manufacturing processes and the role of predictive maintenance
- Describe and demonstrate how to connect and troubleshoot electrical circuits, conduct circuit analysis, and determine the effect of inductors and capacitors in circuits
- Describe mechanical power system components and demonstrate how to calculate key ratios to make system adjustments
- Describe pneumatic systems, their key components, and approaches to troubleshooting
- Explain electrical motor control processes and functions, the basic operation of programmable controllers, and approaches to troubleshooting
- Apply theoretical principles in virtual maintenance scenarios