Microsoft 2019/365 Suite
Each course within the Microsoft Office 2019 Value Suite introduces students to the basic features and functionality of Microsoft's 2019 software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
- The courses must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2019 (desktop versions) Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint will not work with the full versions of the software taught in this course.
Instructional Materials are included in the enrollment and will be available online.
Pima Community Collegehttps://pima.edu/community/career-development-ceus/index.html
Pima Community College is Southern Arizona’s premier source of training for adult learners who seek to quickly gain skills and credentials. If your goal is to advance in your current occupation, or to find a new career, you've come to the right place.
What you get from a Pima education:
Instruction from the pros. You’ll learn skills from faculty members who, when they aren’t teaching, are working in industry.
Training on brand-new equipment. You’ll learn on the latest and greatest at our Centers of Excellence, cutting-edge workspaces that emphasize hands-on learning.
Work-based learning. We offer apprenticeships and internships that will give you a good sense of what a job will actually be like.