Microsoft 2019/365 Suite
Each course within the Microsoft Office 2019 Value Suite introduces students to the basic features and functionality of Microsoft's 2019 software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
- The courses must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2019 (desktop versions) Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint will not work with the full versions of the software taught in this course.
Instructional Materials are included in the enrollment and will be available online.
Pima Community Collegehttps://pima.edu/community/career-development-ceus/index.html
Famous for its dramatic beauty, the Sonoran Desert covers beautiful Tucson, AZ where Pima Community College leads the way. Tucson, AZ, is a mid-sized college town 60 miles north of the Mexican border. With a cost of living that's 8% lower than the national average and 6% lower than the state average, Tucson offers a thriving visual and performing arts scene with respected galleries, museums, and multicultural heritage shines. Pima Community College regularly collaborates with Raytheon Missile Systems, Boeing and hosts one of the five international regional Trane Inc. Training Centers that focuses on building management systems and controls.