IT Professional--CompTIA Security+
Become a Certified IT Professional
Our IT Professional course trains students for entry-level employment in IT support, help desk, desktop support and general IT maintenance positions. The focus is on broad IT knowledge, technical customer support, troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving.
Become Certified in CompTIA Security +
- Learn the fundamentals of network security, compliance and operational security
- Summarize network threats and vulnerabilities
- Demonstrate application, data and host security techniques
- Apply access control and identity management processes
- Understand the basics of cryptography
Additional Attendance Information
Class meets Online two evenings per week.
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
Pre-requisites include: basic computer skills, and preferably prior IT training or experience. For more information visit https://deepdivecoding.com/it-professional/ and to apply to the program contact Devonna James at firstname.lastname@example.org.