IT Professional--CompTIA A+ Certification Training
Become a Certified IT Professional and make more than $50,000 a year to start
Our IT Professional course trains students for entry-level employment in IT support, help desk, desktop support and general IT maintenance positions. The focus is on broad IT knowledge, technical customer support, troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving.
Become Certified in CompTIA A+ (PC Hardware and Software)
- Disassemble and reassemble a working computer, establish a local computer network
- Load and configure a working Windows operating system
- Understand FAT filing systems and NTFS filing systems, optimize appropriate RAM on a computer system, partition a hard drive for multiple operating systems
- Troubleshoot, configure and repair
- Control access
- Design, implement, and configure security
Additional Attendance Information
Class meets Online M-Th from 6-8pm
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Following your purchase, the next step will be to complete a supplemental application. The Program Manager will provide you with the supplemental application and walk you through the onboarding process.