Introduction to QuickBooks 2019
Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 is designed for those new to QuickBooks or those wanting a refresher with the latest version. You will learn how QuickBooks makes it easy to set up a chart of accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables, and generate reports.
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Pima Community Collegehttps://pima.edu/community/career-development-ceus/index.html
Pima Community College is Southern Arizona’s premier source of training for adult learners who seek to quickly gain skills and credentials. If your goal is to advance in your current occupation, or to find a new career, you've come to the right place.
What you get from a Pima education:
Instruction from the pros. You’ll learn skills from faculty members who, when they aren’t teaching, are working in industry.
Training on brand-new equipment. You’ll learn on the latest and greatest at our Centers of Excellence, cutting-edge workspaces that emphasize hands-on learning.
Work-based learning. We offer apprenticeships and internships that will give you a good sense of what a job will actually be like.