Introduction to QuickBooks 2019
Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 is designed for those new to QuickBooks or those wanting a refresher with the latest version. You will learn how QuickBooks makes it easy to set up a chart of accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables, and generate reports.
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Pima Community Collegehttps://pima.edu/community/career-development-ceus/index.html
Famous for its dramatic beauty, the Sonoran Desert covers beautiful Tucson, AZ where Pima Community College leads the way. Tucson, AZ, is a mid-sized college town 60 miles north of the Mexican border. With a cost of living that's 8% lower than the national average and 6% lower than the state average, Tucson offers a thriving visual and performing arts scene with respected galleries, museums, and multicultural heritage shines. Pima Community College regularly collaborates with Raytheon Missile Systems, Boeing and hosts one of the five international regional Trane Inc. Training Centers that focuses on building management systems and controls.