Introduction to Python 3 Programming
The Python programming language was developed to provide a way to code that's easy to create and understand. While Python contains the same basic structures as other computer languages, it also offers unique functionality that makes your life as a programmer easier. This course will show you how to create basic programming structures like decisions and loops. Then, you will move on to more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming with classes and exceptions. In addition, you will explore unique Python data structures such as tuples and dictionaries. You will even learn how to create Python programs with graphic elements that range from simple circles and squares to graphical user interface (GUI) objects like buttons and labels.
Eligibility Restriction (Pre-Requisite)
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- You will need Python 3.X (3.1, 3.2, or a later version), which you can download free of charge.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Pima Community Collegehttps://pima.edu/community/career-development-ceus/index.html
Famous for its dramatic beauty, the Sonoran Desert covers beautiful Tucson, AZ where Pima Community College leads the way. Tucson, AZ, is a mid-sized college town 60 miles north of the Mexican border. With a cost of living that's 8% lower than the national average and 6% lower than the state average, Tucson offers a thriving visual and performing arts scene with respected galleries, museums, and multicultural heritage shines. Pima Community College regularly collaborates with Raytheon Missile Systems, Boeing and hosts one of the five international regional Trane Inc. Training Centers that focuses on building management systems and controls.