Employee Engagement - ONLINE
Central New Mexico Community College
Online - Scheduled Course
Jun 9, 2023
DescriptionTo be an effective leader of employees it is important to understand the fundamentals of employee engagement. Engaged employees are more likely to be motivated in their work and committed to the organization. This Leadership Academy Module will help today?s leaders gain strategies for supporting employee engagement with their teams.
- Describe the difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Describe the benefits of employee engagement.
- Describe the different motivational needs employees may have that influence engagement.
- Apply knowledge of motivational needs to strategies leaders can implement to increase employee engagement.
- Describe current organizational trends in employee engagement.
- Describe the role of effective teams, performance feedback, and leveraging talents on employee engagement.
- Design an action plan for fostering increased employee engagement with your team (as the leader or a member).