Deep Dive Java + Android
Central New Mexico Community College
Online - Scheduled
Sep 21, 2020 - Dec 11, 2020
Learners from this course say they have been hired by:
Become A Software Engineer
Deep Dive Java + Android will allow you to learn the fundamentals of software engineering utilizing Java, the world’s most popular programming language. We will teach you how to build modern, in-demand software that runs on and integrates multiple platforms.
Graduate with truly marketable, high-income skills.
- Programming with the Java language
- Object-oriented programming
- Version control with Git and GitHub
- Build automation and dependency management with Maven, Gradle, and Ant
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Unit testing with JUnit
- Javadoc for code documentation
- Using relational databases with SQL, JDBC, and JPA
- Object-relational mapping with Hibernate and Room
- Apache Derby DB and SQLite relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- SOAP and REST web services
- Java/Jakarta Enterprise Edition with the Tomcat application server and Spring framework
- Application deployment with AWS and Docker
- Android SDK
- Agile methodologies
Additional Attendance Information
We encourage you to check out the application at cnmingnuity.org and Devonna James at email@example.com for more information.
Coding bootcamps are full-time and run between 10-12 weeks. The first step is to complete an application and our Program Manager will walk you through the onboarding process.
Aug 16, 2021 - Aug 29, 2021
Oct 5, 2020 - Nov 1, 2020
Sep 27, 2021 - Oct 10, 2021