Deep Dive Intro to Video ProductionFilm and Digital Media Industry Training
Join the fast-growing Film and Digital Media Industry!
Begin your career path into joining this industry with this intensive 4- week ‘bootcamp’ style course.
Participants will have the opportunity to work on ‘real world’ video production projects with companies and organizations in our community.
Plus, throughout the course, students will receive Free Coaching Services!
Additional Attendance Information
Class is immersive, full-time for four weeks, M-F 9-5pm
- Experience with the Windows, or OS X operating system.
- Practical user-level understanding of the Internet – e.g. using a modern internet browser such as Chrome, or Firefox browser to navigate the World Wide Web and download files.
- Fundamental computers skills, including basic use of the keyboard and mouse, as well as higher-level actions for file management (moving, copying, and deleting files).
- Functional use of digital peripheral devices such as digital cameras, mobile devices (smartphone/computer tablet), external drives and other digital tools.
It’s expected that our students use their own laptop in this bootcamp, with an operating system of Windows 10OS or Mac 10.13 or above. Webcams and microphones are required if not built into the laptop. Internet access with a minimum of 3.8Mpbs/3.0Mbps (up/down) is also required. Limited loaners are available. Contact us for questions about loaners or whether your computer meets our minimum specs:
- Intel Core i5-i7
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus
- RAM: 8-16GB
- Screen: 13.3-inch+, FDH (1,920 x 1,080) – 4k (3840 x 2160)
- Storage: 256GB – 2TB SSD
- Intel Core i7-i9
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5300M-Radeon Pro 5500
- RAM: 16-64GB
- Screen: 16-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Storage: 512GB-8TB SSD