Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit, and strategic skills to “the office” every day as the new Marketing & Communications Manager at SocialTech.ai and Unmudl:
- Work with industry pros & innovative thinkers.
- Tap into new techniques as well as traditional strategies for generating awareness and driving sales.
- Lead campaigns and projects to increase engagement from working learners/students, community colleges, strategic partners, and employers.
- Contribute to the creation of a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
Position Summary: Fulfil a generalist role in guiding and managing marketing and communications projects and initiatives for SocialTech.ai, an innovative Public Benefit Corporation, and their current start-up project, Unmudl.com. Remote work with preference to applicants located in Texas or Maryland.
We’re interviewing candidates now --- especially those who have completed (or will soon be completing) these courses through Unmudl:
- Digital Marketing - Email Marketing | from Central New Mexico Community College
- Digital Marketing - Search & Display Advertising | from Central New Mexico Community Collage
- Project Management Fundamentals | from Central New Mexico Community College
General Responsibilities & Skills
- Active management of marketing and communications projects, fielding requests and serving as a liaison between internal team members and/or organization’s partners and creative and technology resources to support key KPIs.
- Coordinate/lead planning, creative development, and tactical execution of marketing, communications and public relations activity.
- Exemplary ability to communicate—in writing, via Zoom, face-to-face, on phone, whatever it takes—with clarity, tact, and confidence when interacting with teammates, partners, and vendors.
- Familiarity with basics of creative development and reputation management process, especially as related to marketing and communication tactics, with experience and interest in both digital and traditional media.
- Keen eye for detail, ability to translate strategic objectives into compelling, on-brand outputs.
- Coursework/degree in marketing and/or communications-based curriculum.
- 2-4 years working in creative agency environment or client-side marketing role.
Sound like you? For a full job description and/or to indicate interest in this position, please send the following to email@example.com with email subject line Mar/Com Manager 2021:
- cover letter including timeframe available to start, salary expectations, and noting a couple of your favorite marketing-related books, blogs or podcast so we can get to know you a little better.
- resume and/or LinkedIn profile link.